Terms and conditions
Renting accommodation causes the entire client adherence to the terms and conditions of booking and unconditional acceptance of all the provisions. Each family must be registered by a contract whose rights are not transferable. This location is a location “precarious”.
● Rates or information published in this brochure are provided subject to printing errors or omissions. Only the prices on your bill are contractual. Prices quoted are in euros including VAT (at the rate in effect at 12.01.14). The price agreed when booking includes VAT. The contract price is subject to change in the legal and regulatory limits, “when changes occur to the applicable VAT rate between the booking date and the date of payment of the balance.” The rates of confirmed bookings before that date will remain unchanged .
The Marin’palm camping denies access to families containing a greater number of participants in the rented accommodation capacity (baby and children included).
● A booking confirmation will be sent upon receipt of deposit. In case of specific request, we will provide a slot number, taking into account your preferences and our availability, striving to give you satisfaction. However, this slot number can be changed, no refund can be requested.
● the application fee (25 €) and deposit (30% of total price) are required to accompany the booking contract. They will be deducted from the total amount.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to Camping Marin’Palm – 12 road Aresquiers – 34110 Vic Gardiole
● If you cancel more than 30 days before the date of arrival, the deposit and folders fee will be retained.
● In case of cancellation less than 30 days before arrival, the entire stay is due at the campsite.
● The stay of the balance of payment is made on or before the day of arrival.
ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE: strong>
– Arrival and Cottage Rentals: Saturday from 15h, departure Saturday 10am – for 1 night arrival departure 14h 14h.
● For arrival does not correspond to the indications of the booking form, access to the campsite will be refused and canceled the room: The settlement of stay shall be retained by the campsite.
● 24 hours after arrival, if you did not show up, the reservation will be canceled. Camping Marin’Palm will have a deposit and stay regulations.
● Any Client must respect the rules of the campsite displayed at the reception; characterized the failure of the rules may result in exclusion. Noise: Silence requested from 23h. Two warnings for noise can lead to deportation. In case of complaints or violence, eviction will be immediate. Access closed to cars from 24 pm (midnight in summer). Traffic prohibited between 12pm and 7am.
● If you leave before the end of the stay, no refund will be granted.
● No refund or compensation will be considered in the case of a temporary or seasonal closing of one or more services related to a technical problem, climate, administrative or legislative.
● Each cottage or Gite contains all the kitchen equipment and table as well as bedding (except linen, and towels). The inventory is distributed on arrival. The tenant is required to monitor and report, from the day any abnormality. Any dissatisfaction with the cleanliness or the general condition of the rental must be notified no later than 24 hours after arrival, in order to allow remedied. No claim will be admissible more than 24 hours after the arrival date.
● Cleaning the cottage or the mobile home is the responsibility of the tenant. End of stay, cottage or mobile home must be left in a clean state. Otherwise, a sum of € 50 will be deducted from the deposit.
● Clean: spaces must be kept clean. Junk Deposit prohibited outside the containers. Two warnings unkempt or dirty location can lead to expulsion.
● It is the camper to ensure, camping declines any liability for theft, fire, bad weather … and in case of incidents within its civil liability.
● Animals must be leashed and vaccinated against rabies (date vaccination book). The Lessee shall take his animal to defecate outdoors camping or if any will pick up and throw its droppings in the trash camping. It is forbidden to leave one animal on a site, tied or locked in a car or in a rental. Dogs considered by the legislature as hazardous (Class 1 and 2) will not be accepted on the campsite.
● A complaint will be taken into account only on condition of being in writing during the stay.
● In case of dispute, the competent jurisdiction will be the location of the property.
– For the rental, a €300 deposit is required upon arrival; it is refunded on departure at the latest within 5 days after inventory, less damage and / or missing reported.