Located in Vic-la-Gardiole in the Hérault, under the Mediterranean sun, the campsite is priviledged.
Less than 3kms from the beaches, accessible by bike on bike path, it is ideally positioned between Sete and Montpellier (- 20 kms) and close to the Petite Camargue.
Entertainment, rides, parties, culture, fishing, gastronomy, vineyards, everything is there for a pleasant holiday and for everyone …
- South of France, Languedoc, the Mediterranean Sea
- Between Sète, the Venice of the Hérault and Montpellier, capital of the region, Languedoc Roussillon
- At Vic la Gardiole, flowery village awards, in the heart of the land of Muscat Frontignan lottie between the Massif de la Gardiole and the Mediterranean
- Near the tourist resorts of Beach Frontignan and Palavas
- Less than 3kms from the beautiful beach of Aresquiers classified natural heritage (Natura 2000), accessible by bike directly from camping on bike path
- Aresquiers beach is certified “Blue Flag” in 2015